- Charitable and Religious Endowment
- Religious Trusts
- Muslims graveyard taken over by the Chief Administrator of Auqaf under section 6 of the West Pakistan Waqf Properties Ordinance, 1961
- Control and repair, etc, of all Historical Mosques and Shrines taken over by the Auqaf Department
Religious and Affairs:
- Holding of Husn-e-Qirat competition.
- Celebration of Seerat-un-Nabi (S.A.W) conference.
- Convening of Ulemas and Mashaikh Conference.
- Meeting of Ruet-e-Hilal Committee.
- Arrangements of Mefal-e-Shabina.
- Reception of scholars, religious prominent figures of different Islamic countries and conduct of their tours in the Province.
- Hajj arrangements.
- Tabligh propagation.
- Hajj Conference.
- Publication of Islamic books.
- Safeguarding Distortion of Holy Quran.